Friday, November 2, 2012

Giving Thanks!

I've seen the past couple of years people posting (on Facebook, etc.) every day in November about something they're thankful for. I LOVE that idea! I think it is so important to acknowledge the blessings we receive from our Heavenly Father. So, this month I'll be making (mostly) daily posts focusing on something I'm grateful for.

Day 1--


I am so grateful for my little family. We're not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but we're pretty darn good, if I do say so myself! Brett is a loving father and husband and enjoys spending time with all of us. Amy is such a sweet, smart, caring little girl. She's terrifyingly perceptive and curious about everything, and is just a little ball of energy! David is a mellow, happy little guy who loves to trail after everyone and is thrilled to be the center of attention.

I am so blessed to have these 3 people in my life. Although days can be long and stressful and frustrating, Brett and Amy and David bring so much joy and happiness into my life. The Lord knew what he was doing when he brought Brett and me together, and when he gave us 2 such fantastic kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment