Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Giving Thanks, Day 13


There's actually been a lot of talk about Phineas and Ferb among my sisters, but I can't help myself. Since we're on Day 2 of Amy apparently not feeling well, today I'm grateful for Phineas and Ferb! Amy loves watching it, and since I'm pretty much tied down all day, I'm glad there's a kid's show that I don't cringe at. I actually really love this cartoon! It's so funny, and I don't have to worry about innuendos. (I'm surprised at how many kid's Disney shows there are that have some really inappropriate content for young kids.) Also, even though they're "getting away with stuff", they don't talk back to their parents and they aren't rude. That's my biggest pet peeve about most kids' shows--they show the kids smarting off to their dumb, clueless parents, who do nothing about the bratty way their kids are behaving....and somehow this is what we want our kids to watch? Pfft. No thanks.

So, I'm glad there's a cartoon out there that DOESN'T feature that. I'm glad my sick little girl and I can watch Phineas and Ferb curled up on the couch together. Thanks, Phineas and Ferb!

No comments:

Post a Comment