Thursday, November 8, 2012

Giving Thanks, Day 8

Wow!

Today I am so deeply grateful for the love and support of family and friends.

Yesterday I posted about my diet, and I shared the link on Facebook, asking for positive thoughts and prayers.

I am so completely overwhelmed by all the encouragement I have received. I know there are people who love me (or at least let's hope so!). But the number of supportive and loving comments is just astounding. I'm just blown away.

I CAN do this. And I can do it because I have a support system. I can do it because I'm incredibly pigheaded stubborn determined. I can do it because an entire host of people has my back.

So thank YOU. Thank you for your sweet, insightful, loving, encouraging, supportive, helpful comments. I'm so thankful to have people like all of you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment