Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Giving Thanks, Day 14

Today I'm thankful for school. It's hard. It's stressful. It's occasionally seriously boring. But I love it!

I love to learn. I have a true passion for learning, and I am so grateful I have the opportunity to go back to school to finish my education. I'm grateful for the support I get from Brett. He realizes how important this is to me, and wants me to accomplish the goals I set for myself.

I'm grateful that I get this second chance at school. My younger self didn't  understand and didn't care. I was so used to skating by in my classes with little to no effort, that I just couldn't comprehend a world where I actually had to TRY. I actually have to STUDY. I actually have to *gasp* NOT wait until the night before to do 10-page papers. Who knew?! (Other than Mom, of course.)

So I'm grateful for my education and my opportunity to continue it. I'm grateful for teachers who have and continue to push me to do better. (More about that later.)

I love school, even when I'm complaining about all my homework or the group project I have to do. Learning is fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment