Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pictures!

I know some of my readers love pictures, so here are a couple posts of just pictures.

Amy and me with our matching ponytails:


Amy's little curly ponytail:


Happy little girl after a bath:


I found Amy like this when I got her up from a nap. She'd gotten out of her swaddler and pulled up on the crib, and was just babbling and bouncing up and down. The grin behind her binky is because I started mimicking her and bouncing, which apparently was just hysterical.


Our naked little pixie trying to escape a diaper being replaced on her tiny bum:

2 comments:

  1. Okay, we love all the pics, but the hand-down family favorite is the naked get-away. Sam & Grace have asked me to show it to them over and over again and they crack up every time. Great shot. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, every time I go to post pictures, I always think of you, Sam, and Grace! I'm glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete