Monday, December 8, 2014

Kids at Home (Livvie Edition)

I've been otherwise occupied for a while. After my last post, I got re-infected with strep, then had cavities filled, my wisdom teeth out, and another cavity filled, then re-filled because it came out. (Long story, but it was along the gumline in the very back. They'd tried to drill it, but even with 4 shots of anesthetic, it STILL wasn't numb, so they opted to have me come in after my wisdom teeth were extracted and I was still numb from the surgery. Either it wasn't completely dry or my mouth was swollen or both, because the filling didn't take well, and popped out a couple of days later. They replaced it.)

In addition to all THAT fun, I have a..complication? I guess? from my pregnancy called diastasis recti. Basically, the long vertical muscles in my abdomen that hold everything in place got stretched and weakened during my pregnancy and are having trouble knitting back together properly. This causes all sorts of fun for me, because it basically means I can't walk for very long without a considerable amount of fatigue and discomfort. I'm doing exercises to get back to where I need to be, but it's not a quick fix.

Anyway, I titled this post "Kids at Home" because I'm going to be posting a ridiculous amount of pictures. Of the kids. At home. Yeah, I know. Not the most creative. I'm okay with that. These are all pretty much Livvie or Livvie and sibling(s) or parent(s).

























She is just such a happy girl! Definitely well-loved by our family, and of course Amy has taken it upon herself to be a little mini-mommy. I know some of the pictures are blurry, but I just love the faces she makes. And all I've got is my phone camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment