Saturday, May 19, 2012

Life is busy!

Wow! Things just keep bombarding me, and it's been almost 3 months since I updated my blog. Shame on me. And now it seems like I have so much to write about, it's a daunting task. I guess that's what I get for putting it off all the time, right?

So, I'll be updating on the comings and goings of the last few months over the next few days. Here are some things I plan on covering:

-David's health and brief hospitalization
-Brett's semester
-Apartment search
-Hailstorm and its aftermath
-Upcoming family reunion
-Summer plans
-Fall semester

So, be patient with me! I'm a very busy mama. Part of the reason I've not been writing lately is that Brett and I decided we were spending too much time on the computer. Totally guilty. I readily admit that I pop online for "a quick look" and end up wasting way more time than I intended. I get easily engrossed in things, and don't realize how much time has passed. Admittedly, some of it is necessary, but a lot of it wasn't. So, I'm down to an hour of recreational usage, which is not very long for me since I love catching up with people via Facebook and looking for new recipes and crafty ideas. It's been hard work, but I'm doing really well! I usually just leave the computer off now. I know that if I get online to check email, or something else, that while intending to only do that one thing, I'll pop open a couple more tabs and then get distracted. So, better to remove the temptation. My house is cleaner, I'm doing more with my kids, and Brett has had a homecooked meal nearly every night for the past several weeks.

Definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment