Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cutest Peanut in the world!

Amy's turn! This little girl is full of mischief, but she is just so darn cute! She definitely keeps me on my toes. Won't be long before she'll be teaming up with David against me, I'm sure!

I honestly can't remember, but I think she'd been in time out and got her head out of her shirt. Way funny:


Helping to feed baby David. She's such a little mommy, and so helpful!


Showing some interest in the potty (yes, book in hand):


"Wait, what? I have to SIT here? For HOW long? I'm out, lady."


At the doctor's office. This is Amy's "Ewok speech". She totally sticks her tongue out while "talking":


Playing with some dry beans:



A little fuzzy, but I love the determined look on her face:


"What are you DOING, Mom?" Why, following you around with the camera, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment