Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A new look!

As those of you who actually read my blog may have noticed, it has a new look!

My sister Heather had updated her own blog and put a banner at the top. I told her how much I loved it, and she offered to do one for me! I was so thrilled, of course I said yes. Admittedly, I liked my little backgrounds, etc., but I know this will be easier for people to read the type, and I do love the banner. Heather may not think she's terribly talented with these things, but I disagree!

Another great thing Heather showed me was how to change my blog template. Up til now, I had only been able to post 5 pictures per blog post. It was driving me NUTS! (Hence all the part one/part two picture posts.)

No longer! As you can see with my previous couple of posts, I can now put as many pictures as I want in one blog post! Ha! That change alone has made me so happy. I LOVE pictures, and I really like including them on my blog. Most of my family (including Brett's family, since they're mine now, too) doesn't get to see us very often. That makes me sad. I love being around family, and I want Amy to know her extended family as much as I want them to know her. So, I figure the least I can do is put up plenty of pictures so that our family can watch our adorable little girl grow.

So far, no complaints! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment