Friday, July 16, 2010

Two weeks left! (Give or take)

Yes, I'm definitely counting down, although I know due dates are estimates and don't really count for a whole lot. I can't help it. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope. I've had a good pregnancy. I've enjoyed it, for the most part. There's really nothing quite like feeling her move, and I'm going to miss the little nudges (although not the kung fu moves against my bladder) once she's born. But I am so ready to be done. I'm hot, and I'm tired, and uncomfortable. I can't sleep because my ribs hurt so badly, and of course you're "supposed to" sleep on your side.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm so grateful that I haven't had any "real" problems during my pregnancy. I'm grateful that I'm able to have this baby. I'm so excited to be a mom (although the idea is still quite daunting)! It's just so close to the end, and I'm ready to be done. It tends to make me a little crabby.

No real progress since the last post. I'm still only dilated 1cm, not even enough for the doctor to strip my membranes. I had my final ultrasound yesterday. She is looking just perfect! Everything looks as it should, my fluid levels are good, she's still head down. They're estimating her weight at around 6lb10oz, although of course the weight can be off by a pound either way, so...that's really not saying much.

Anyone have a mini trampoline I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment