Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

Today is my 24th birthday. We had a lot of fun hanging out this afternoon with Mom, Heather, and Kristin & her family. I just think my family is so much fun! I'm really glad I've gotten to the point in my life where I actually enjoy spending time with my family, rather than feeling like it's a chore or an obligation. I have to say that by this point, I think I have one of the coolest families ever! I know none of us is perfect, but I really love my family. I feel so blessed to be able to be part of the families that I am. I know my 'arrival' to the Johnson family wasn't necessarily traditional, but I've always felt welcome and loved. And I'm so fortunate to have the in-laws that I do. I really love Brett's family. I was always sort of...apprehensive about what in-laws I'd get "stuck with", but Brett has such a cool family, too! I enjoy and look forward to the times I get to spend with both sides of my family. Hopefully eventually Amy will feel the same way!

Speaking of the little Nugget, she's still baking away. I'm technically overdue now, but that's okay, really. I've got a non-stress test on Monday to make sure she's still doing all right, and then we've got an induction scheduled for Wednesday evening. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment