Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Playing catch-up

So, I have this awful habit of not writing about big things (like the family reunion) because I know they're on Heather's blog, and I know most (if not all) of the the people who read my blog also read hers. It's a horrible habit, and I promise I will try to break myself of it.

I had so much fun at the reunion! It's always great to see my family, especially Miriam and Gordon's family since they only get to come up once a year. It's an awfully long drive from Texas. :( But they made it, and I was totally stoked to have most of the family together. It's always sad when someone can't come, and I was really bummed that Kristin and her family couldn't make it. I had so much fun with them while they were living with Mom, and I really miss that. On a funny note, I think of Scott every time I hear "La Bamba" play. If you haven't heard him rocking out to that song, let me tell you, you are missing out! I always tried to make it through that song when we played Guitar Hero with them because I wanted to hear Scott sing!

At any rate, there was a lot of fun had by all. We ate, we played wiffle ball (and I had pictures snapped of some very amusing faces I made while batting--I was in the zone!), we had a barbeque and played at the park, took family pictures. It really was a lot of fun. I know I keep saying that, but it's so true!

I'll have to grab some pictures off Heather's blog to supplement the ones I already have, and then I'll post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment