Saturday, March 2, 2013

Quick Update

There's so much going on these days, so, a quick update:


  • School is going great--lots of reading and papers to write, but I'm doing really well and enjoying it. And I'm not horribly stressed out, either!
  • We went to Ohio to visit Brett's parents over President's Day. It was low-key, but we really enjoy spending time with them. Now they're visiting us!
  • We went to the Burns Recovered Support Group bowling party today. It was fun to see everyone. I always enjoy these get-togethers, because I know so many great people from camp and don't get to see them often.
  • I started a new blog! I've been wanting to post about some of the "hippy" stuff I'm into these days, but thought this wasn't the best place for that. Thus, a new blog was born! http://becomingacrunchymama.blogspot.com 


So, keeping very busy here! Here are some recent pictures of the tiny people. Enjoy!

David playing at the park on a remarkably warm day:

A couple of shots of Amy & David watching the Blues practice. Let's go Blues!



Pirate Captain Amy at the grocery store:


Pirate Captain David:



1 comment: